I cant remember the first name but the last name was Meade
Saw on the news they found a body on Bold Camp. Anybody happen to catch a name?
GO VOLS
I cant remember the first name but the last name was Meade
Reeking of awesomeness!
Dang I know a few from up there.
GO VOLS
i believe his name was Donald Meade.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
who is he and where is he from?
Anybody ever hear anything else about this?
GO VOLS
I overheard the man's son talking in a store today in BSG. He said his dad had 9 skull fractures. Sounds like he was beaten pretty badly. So, it was no accident. Somebody beat and killed a 67 year old man to death.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Drugs?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Thats horrible. Did they find him dead? Or did he die at the hospital? If so seems like it would have taken longer for an autopsy. Anyways let hope the investigation goes better than the short murder investigation did.
GO VOLS
This mans's nephew was the one who also died a few years back, he was found in a creek dead. Actually just down the road a little bit from where this man was found. It is really sad.
Bookmarks